Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

Is it OK to take more than one of your Supplements

Is it OK to take multiple supplements - I would like to try the Multismart, Smile 5HTP and Glaskin Oil. Maybe down the road Menosmart Plus. Would this be OK?

Save Changes
Posted 2/7/2012 6:32:47 PM

HI elo777,

All of Lorna's products are formulated to work together so you can take all of them in combination!

Since everyone is different, play around with how you take them until you feel your best. For example, I can take all of my supplements at the same time and feel fine, but others may get an upset stomach.

Make sure you follow the instructions for taking such as making sure you eat and drink water. It is almost always very important to take with food as many vitamins are fat soluble (they need fat to be fully absorbed).

If you are taking any prescriptions, just take your supplements and drugs 2 to 3 hours apart.

Save Changes
Posted 2/9/2012 3:37:22 PM. Last edited 1/22/2013 1:15:33 PM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example]( produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.