Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

I recently bought Multismart as well as Glucosmart. I am unable to take the multismart powdered packets, I did my best for several days and the taste and smell both made me physically ill. I tried smoothies, juice, yogurt, everything, but I can't get past the smell. Is there anything you can recommend? Is the awful taste normal? I see there are also capsules, but unfortunately the store I was at didn't have them. If I am able to take the remainder of these vitamins I will definitely purchase capsules in the future.

Save Changes
Posted 2/5/2012 9:23:42 PM
Forum Moderator

Hello Emmalie,

Taste is a personal choice. Some people love the multismart powder taste as they add it to shakes, smoothies, yogurt, juice or water and others do not. Recently the powder flavor was changed and it now tastes like orange julius. Multismart powder contains no sugar or artificial flavors.

I have heard Lorna recommend even putting the Multismart powder into spaghetti sauce to mask the taste for children - it works for adults too.

However, like you said, if the powder is not for you Lorna does offer Multismart in a capsule form.

Save Changes
Posted 4/19/2012 4:00:55 PM. Last edited 1/22/2013 1:25:54 PM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example]( produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.