Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

RinRin93
What is wrong with the IRONsmart?

I just bought a bottle of your IRONsmart. I have been taking it for a few years now. When I tried it all you could taste is sugar and it was a really weird pink color, the taste of iron was not even apparent. When I called your company they said not to worry about it and that the iron could be grey, green, pink or brown... depending on the season? This is not right. Even if it is a natural health product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated Lorna, as I love your products and have used them for a long time.

Erin H.

Save Changes
Posted 1/8/2013 10:59:05 AM
[deleted user]

Hello,

Which LOT number do you have on your bottle? The newest LOT is quite a bit pinker then some of our older batches. This is due to more caramel being added.

It actually is true, Ironsmart can be greyish, pinkish, or if it is not shaken well enough it can be an amber/brownish colour. This is due to a few different factors. The colour of the agave is not always consistent depending on the season and where it comes from.

The iron makes Ironsmart appear grey while the caramel causes the pinkish or amber colour. Any adjustments made to the level of caramel will alter the colour.

The key with Ironsmart is to shake it very very hard. Otherwise the iron settles at the bottom.

Every single batch of Ironsmart is taste tested and adjustments are made where necessary. Most lots very a little in shade. While small adjustments may be made to change flavour, the amount and type of iron are not adjusted. Each batch goes through multiple testings to assure quality.

However Ironsmart should never be green! If you find a green bottle please return it to the store you purchased it at.

This is not the only product that varies in colour. Estrosmart is another product that will sometimes be brighter in colour or smell slightly different each time. This is because the herbs used change depending on where they are sourced and the season.

I hope this helps answer your question. If you are not comfortable with the varying colours of the Ironsmart you can always switch to our new Ironsmart caps. The contain 15 mg of iron in each cap.

Save Changes
Posted 1/9/2013 3:17:50 PM
Cloud9

I experienced same issue as Rin Rin. tasted way off. Like the old flavour better.

Save Changes
Posted 1/19/2013 8:58:06 AM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

Lists

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

Headings

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.